Answered By: Sarah Mailloux Last Updated: Oct 16, 2015 Views: 37
Answered By: Sarah Mailloux
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2015 Views: 37
From the library's catalog, select "My Account" (upper right)
- Select "Review My Account/Review My Materials"
- Login with your "Library Card Number."
- The number is listed at the bottom of your student/employee i.d. card. (The number is separate from your CC Username and Password). The number begins 29092...
- Your default pin is WYLD. You can change your pin.
- Select "Checkouts"
- Select the items that you would like to renew.
- An updated due date will be listed.
For more information, call the Circulation Desk at 307.268.2269