Answered By: Sarah Mailloux
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2015     Views: 9

Wyoming legislators are based on geographical area. To find the legislator for the area in which you live, you can look on the interactive map of the Wyoming State Legislature that also includes mailing information for each legislator.

You can also call the county clerk's office for election information, including voter registration. The Natrona County Clerk's Office phone number is (307) 235-9206.

To contact our US Congresswoman and Senators:

Senator Mike Enzi:

379A Senate Russell Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-3424
Fax: (202) 228-0359
Toll-Free: (888) 250-1879

Email Sen. Enzi.

Senator John Barasso:

307 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Main: 202-224-6441
Fax: 202-224-1724
Tollfree: 866-235-9553

Email Sen. Barrasso

Representative Cynthia Lummis

2433 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2311
Toll Free: (888) 879-3599
Fax: (202) 225-3057

Email Rep. Lummis



For more information, contact the Reference Desk at 307.268.2275 or Ask a Librarian.

Contact Us

Ask Us widget button

Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us via the Ask Us Button or by phone or text!

Questions will be answered within 24 hours if submitted Monday - Friday, and within 48 hours if submitted on weekends.