Answered By: Sarah Mailloux Last Updated: Aug 07, 2015 Views: 11
In the Library Online Catalog-
- Enter your topic
- On the results list, there are choices on the left. Under "Material Type", you can choose from Early Reader, Juvenile book, Juvenile paperback, and/or Juvenile picture book.
- Click on "include" next to the "Material Type"
- -OR- Under "Audience"
- Select "Juvenile" for younger readers
- "Young Adult" for teen readers
- Click on "include"
For suggestions of titles -
- A to Zoo : subject access to children's picture books
- Try the Novelist K-8 database
- The Children's Literature LibGuide has additional information.
For more information, contact the Reference Desk at 307.268.2275 or Ask a Librarian.
Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us via the Ask Us Button or by phone or text!
Questions will be answered within 24 hours if submitted Monday - Friday, and within 48 hours if submitted on weekends.