Answered By: Sarah Mailloux
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2015     Views: 50

We honor any valid state library card from the WYLD Consortiuum, including the NCPL card.  If you live within the Casper College District, you may also apply for a Casper College community member library card with a valid Wyoming drivers license.

You can see more about our Circulation policies on our website.

Contact Us

Can't find what you are looking for? Ask A Librarian or by phone or text!

Questions will be answered within 24 hours if submitted Monday - Friday, and within 48 hours if submitted on weekends.